Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Changes

Sometimes you just need a change and I think I'm in need of one. I don't know why all of a sudden, but I need one. I think that I might need a grade change, after 5 years in first grade I think it's time. It could be that one of my best friends at work is leaving for another school! Ahh ... what am I gonna do without her?! Go crazy, I think. I don't know but somethings gotta give, I've only been teaching five years. It's too soon to be burnt out!

I've also had several people tell me lately that "I seem to be better" .... aka I'm not breaking down about baby issues all the time. And I really am better - my brother even invited a pregnant friend over to my house last weekend and I didn't cry at all! Here's the deal. We don't have 12 grand. We are so in debt from all of the trying that it will take us forever to pay it all off. So I guess in my mind I have come to terms with the fact that I may never be a mom. Does it make me sad, yes. But what can I do about it?!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there....you are just a 'text' away from your sweet friend...try to just take one day at a time with your heartache of conceiving...mr eddie and I brought a house and got myself busy and the next year after trying for 5...Lieutenant LK reported for duty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on I'm just a text away!!! Gonna miss you too, but I know we'll stay in touch!! You are too good of a friend! And I just know great things are coming your way! I know it's hard to be patient, but it will happen!! I just know it my friend;)

    ReplyDelete