Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Busy Bees

Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything. We have been so busy the past few weeks. My brother just graduated from Physical Therapy School and is about to start his new job at the hospital. Did I mention that he moved in with us? Yes, so we have been crazy busy moving him from New Orleans. We also went to see him compete in a Crossfit competition this past weekend. It's also the last week of school so I'm busy getting my room ready for summer. 4 more days counting today :) .... I can't wait to just do nothing this summer!!

No news on the fertility front ... we did pay off one credit card though! Only a million more to go - we are currently working on number two and hope to have it paid off in about a month! I need to pay some of them off before we go and finance IVF. Which we decided was our next step. I have also been thinking about getting my tattoo - some people we know just opened up a new tattoo shop and I'm really thinking about going to see them. We will see.

Here are some pics from the past few busy weeks!

Bryan and his friends. (he is in the middle)

Me and Brother ... proud sister. Love his face in this one :)
Matt, Mom, Bryan, and Me
Dad, Mamaw, DR. BRYAN, and me :)
Me and my SEXY husband :)


Bryan Working Out

Oh yes! He had to do partner squats. FYI - his partner was 250 lbs.

Bryan being silly .... BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment