Wednesday, April 09, 2014

IVF Here We Come ...

Today Ryle and I officially started our IVF Journey! Yay! I am so excited ... words can't even explain how happy today made me. I've waited almost 6 years to get to this point! 6 years! Ugh ...

Anyway, we went in for my day 3 baseline labs. Actually, Ryle and I both had blood drawn - they require a TON of testing from both partners. We will get a call after all of the labs come back - praying everything comes back fine! I also had my baseline ultrasound to check for cysts. All clear! After the ultrasound, we had to sign our life away on all of the consent forms ... seriously it felt like we were about to buy a house or something as many times as we signed our names.

This is basically the game plan from here:

April 11th - start my birth control pills
April 20th - start my antibiotics for the next ultrasound
April 21st - USI ultrasound (saline ultrasound) - if this ultrasound comes back all clear, THEN ....
April 29th - ultrasound to check for cysts from birth control pills
Wait for period to show after last birth control pill
Start Lupron injections after AF shows up
Start Stims a few days after that

So that's it in a nut shell. Yay! I'll update again after the ultrasound on April 21st ...

No comments:

Post a Comment