Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter . . .

This is what $1200 worth of medicine looks like!

That's what I dream about getting. I can't wait to have to stick needles in my stomach again. I want that more that anything at this point.

But anyway, I've been so busy this past week. I haven't had time to get on the computer at all. Two of my baby brother's had prom this weekend, and my other brother came in town. We haven't seen him in forever! And then we went to watch one of my brothers play baseball. So I had a good weekend .... here is some proof!

Matthew, Alanie, Megan, and William

William and Megan acting silly, but I love this picture!
Ryle, Megan, and Bryan
Bradley, Corey, and William

William up to bat

Other than my great weekend, the only thing I can think about is Easter. I might need to go see Fred before Sunday. I am not excited about going to see Ryle's family. Fred told me that I need to because I am just hiding from the situation, but it's a hard thing to do. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day. I am having a hard time taking myself out of the situation. I'm having a hard time not being at the doctor right now. I guess I can handle it as long as I stay busy to keep my mind off of it, but once I just sit down that's all I can think about. Seriously, how am I going to make it for a whole day in Natchez? I can't even think about it without tearing up. I don't know if it's because of the kids that will be there or the people that hurt me. I'm not sure, but I do know that it's going to be hard. My father-in-law says he wants me to walk in with my head held high and stay beside him the whole time and he dares anyone to say something. But I don't really want him involved. It's not his problem to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment