Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm alive!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7669967/?claim=mwfbvuk5fpx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

WOW! I can't believe my last post was August 13th! That was over a month ago! August and September are always so busy. That's the worst part of back to school. But I have a great group of 21 first graders. They wear me out, but make my days interesting :)

Well there's no news to report on our infertiltiy journey because we decided to stop trying for now. I am however, starting to finally have some what regular cycles on my own! It's the first time in like 5 years! Yikes! I'm also back on my Metformin to help with the cycles and weight loss. This time I asked for the extended release pill, it seems to not make me sick to my stomach like the normal one. So that's good news!

Still going strong with Crossfit - this is month 4 I think. I wake up 5 days a week at 5:30 am to workout. Let's just say by the time 3:00pm rolls around, this lady is ready to get on the couch with a book and do NOTHING!! But honestly, I feel better throughout the day if I get up and workout - makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

I'm so happy that my brother talked me into running Race For The Cure. That will be my workout for the day on September 29. If you would like to make a donation to the Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure, just click on this link:
http://northeastlouisiana.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/WMR_NortheastLouisianaAffiliate?px=13382666&pg=personal&fr_id=2629

On top of doing my crossfit WOD each day, I also started a challenge called "Squat September". Oh man, what was I thinking?! On September 1, you do a certain number of squats - I started with 30. Then everyday for the whole month of September, you add 5 to your number. So today I had to do 115 squats and then do my 30 minute Crossfit WOD. My knees and legs are so sore! But I'm hoping that at the end of the month, I will be able to tell that I'm a little more toned in my legs and bottom! Haha! I also signed up for something called "The Whole Life Challenge". It's 8 weeks of strict eating and working out. So far so good. Luckily we kind of ate heathly everyday anyway, so it's not that big of a change! I have found out that I miss orange juice. I think I  miss that the most as of now - but it's only Day 4! So maybe this will help with the weight loss as well!

Hope everyone is doing well! Until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment