Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bye Bye Fertility Clinic and Hello New Doctor

Wednesday, September 3rd was a bitter-sweet day. It was the day Ryle and I graduated from our fertility clinic! It was hard to say good-bye to our doctor and his amazing team of nurses. They made our dreams come true. They gave us what we have been trying to get for 6 years. I still can't believe I'm pregnant ... I'M PREGNANT, and with TWINS! There are no words to describe how happy we are. Thank goodness for amazing doctors and science! Here are a few pictures from that day!

Ryle and I with our amazing doctor!!

Baby A - measuring 9w 5d

Baby B - measuring 9w 4d


On Monday, September 15th, Ryle and I went to meet our new doctor here in town. I'm so glad that we absolutely loved him and his nurse! On our way to the appointment, Ryle and I were discussing c-sections and how I really want one since I'm having twins. I'm too scared of trying naturally because I don't want to put one twin in jeopardy while trying to push one out. Anyway, the first thing the doctor says to us is "I hope you aren't set on a natural delivery because with twins I always do c-sections!" ... Ahh! I picked the right doctor!! Then we went on to discuss about me being high risk. I will see the high risk doctor at the hospital at 18 weeks and then again one more time. If everything is ok with the babies at the second visit, the high risk doctor will release me and I will only see my normal doctor for the remainder of the pregnancy. I will also be allowed to see my new doctor every two weeks so that he can check on both babies.

We also got to see the babies and hear their heartbeats for the first time. It was pretty amazing hearing those sounds. He couldn't measure the twins because they were moving around so much! And of course the pictures aren't as clear as the fertility clinics high tech machines, but I'll take any pictures I can get!! How is it possible to love these little miracles so much already?! Please continue to pray for these sweet blessings! As of Saturday, I'll be 12 weeks! Time is flying by!! Man ... I love these lil babies!!

Baby A

Baby B .... and you can see Baby A a little bit on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment