Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Country Living




Well my brother is back from California and look what he brought me! He made the bad day I was having yesterday so much better. I love some Rich Froning! Lol!
Fromance!

Well I found out yesterday that I didn't get the second grade spot. I haven't heard from the school, but some teachers let me know. Guess it wasn't meant to be, huh? Nothing I can do about it!

I told Ryle that moving to the country was looking better and better (ha - I even asked if we could move to Iowa - he said no)! I could teach at the private school that he went to. We looked at one house out there already a few weeks ago. I loved it - it was huge and came with 7 acres. It just needed a lot of work and they were asking way to much! So we will just keep looking I guess. I know his parents would love for us to move out there, so we will see. Originally I wanted to move out there so that I wouldn't have to teach, but now I think I want to ... for a while anyway! I guess we will just have to wait and see. Not many houses come up for sale in the country that are move in ready. I'm so ready to go ... country living is looking pretty darn good right now (not to mention that it's an hour closer to my doctor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment