Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Goodbye Summer!




Well it's almost time to say good-bye to summer! School officially starts for us in one week. I have been at school the past two days getting my room ready. I always say that I'm not going up there until I have to, but I'm too OCD about my room! I want it to be perfect! Too bad having a perfect room doesn't equal a perfect year, right?! Wishful thinking! Here are some things I have been working on in my room to incorporate the owls (kind of poor quality - I took them with my phone, sorry!):



Pinterest Inspired!


So I may have the best sister-in-law ever! She made my word wall!


My "Star Student" board

That's all that I can really show you so far. The other stuff has been just cleaning and putting things away.


And can I just take a minute to tell you that I had the best vacation ever! I was so scared to go white water rafting, but it was the most fun I've had in a while! Gatlinburg, TN is just beautiful! Enjoy some pictures from our vacation!!
White Water Rafting with our guide Charlie


Amazing Views
Love this man!


Silly man!


At Dick's ... funnest place to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment