Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Final Days

Well I am now in the final days of summer vacation! I start school on Monday. I wanted to enjoy my last week of summer, BUT I have too much to do in my classroom, soooo I've spent the last two days there from like 8:30-5! I'm excited and nervous about second grade all at the same time. I'm excited to start a new year and to get my class list. I'm nervous because I feel like I have no idea what I'm supposed to be teaching! I had my first grade routine down pat, but now I'm just lost! Luckily my coworkers are awesome and are helping me figure it all out!

It's been a busy summer with the house "mess", moving classrooms, my brother getting married, and vacation! I just want to say that I'm so glad my brother found someone that he can share his life with. Megan is the perfect match for William! They compliment each other so well.  Here are a few pics of the wedding! It was beautiful - HOT in July especially in Louisiana - but so pretty! So happy for them! Love you both :)

centerpiece

Her bouquet - pics of her dad and grandfather - LOVED THIS!

We were on the lake

Door to walk through

Hubby and I on rehearsal dinner night

Ruthie and Bryan

Mom and I

Couples

Signs for the road

He's so cute :) I love my hubby

Bride and groom

Her dress was amazing on her .... 

Where you sign the guest book
A sneak peek from the photographer - Unveiled Radiance - AMAZING PIC!!

Another sneak peek of the wedding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment