Monday, August 26, 2013

Sneak Peek ....

Wow! I have been so busy lately! I feel like I live at school - I'm seriously get there about 7:15 and stay til about 5-6 each night, not to mention I spend most of my Saturday's there. I know it will get better as the weeks go by, but man August and September are always crazy!

This post is going to be really short! I'm just posting some pictures of the finished classroom! Sorry for the phone quality pictures! I have such a great group of second graders - it's going to be a GOOD YEAR!
Ok ... here we go .....

My AR Goals Board - I just have to add their names :)

Getting Started ... Halfway There ... You Did It! ... and Look Who Got Their Dog bone (not pictured)

My door

Reading Genre's Posters from The Tattooed Teacher

Punctuation Posters - Freebie! and my AR Computer

Math Posters and AR Goals board

Daily 5 Posters, Reading Genres Posters, and my adorable first day of school picture frame!!

Character Trait Posters from Mrs. Pollard and my I Can Write Board from A Cupcake For the Teacher

Star Student Board

School News Board and all of my "teacher mess" on the shelves

Calendar Area

Classroom Library - Books are organized by AR level, and all my math "stuff"

My precious clipboard and bag of goodies from a sweet girl! This made the first day back even better :)


Well we are supposed to close on our new house in about 3 weeks! We shall see if the builder has it done by then! I hope so! I'm so ready to be in my own house! I. CAN'T. WAIT! Seriously! I don't want to jinx anything ... but here's a sneak peek ....

Ryle and I on the land before the slab was even poured in April! We signed the contract a few days before.

This was the progress as of Mother's Day

Not sure when this was taken ... my guess is June.

You will have to wait til closing for the rest .... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment