Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Infertility A-Z

Stolen from the "And Then There Were Two" Blog


A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 23

B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

C - Children Wanted: two/three

D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: Three Dogs

E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take: Biotin, Folic Acid, Prenatal Vitamins, Vitex

F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: Clomid, Femera, Progesterone pills and suppositories, and a bunch of others I cannot remember.

G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: Lots of tears and family drama

H - HSG:  Nope

I - Infertile Pet Peeve: The amount of money treatments cost

J - Job Title: Teacher

K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken:  Kinsley, Riley, Bentley, and I'm sure a lot more that I have written down in my Baby Name Book that I refuse to look at

L - Lengh of Time TTC: 3 years in July

M - Miscarriages: None - I can't even get pregnant

N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: None - I like my doctors

O - Overian Quality: Not great - cannot ovulate on my own and PCOS - do not produce good eggs

P - POAS or Wait for AF: I have done both. With one IUI, I could not wait, so I had to pee on a stick (POAS) and with the other IUIs Aunt Flo (AF) showed her ugly head before I had the chance to use the stick.

Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile:  I'll give you my kids for a few days and then you'll change your mind. I hate that! I'm not going to change my mind people - I want this. Can't you get that?

S - Sperm: His sperm are great! Not the problem.

T - Time you Tried Naturally: one year before going to the RE - threw out the BCP on our wedding day July 22, 2008.

U - Uterus Quality: Good

V - Vagina: Yes?! It's normal too.

W - What Babt Stuff do you Already Have:  I have a blanket that a coworker bought me.

X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it!  How many people know about your TTC Journey:  Everyone - basically - I am very open about it. I mean I do have a blog for crying out loud. 

Y - Yearly Exam: Yes

Z - Zits: Not sure what this has to do with Infertiliy but yes I get them from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment