Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Fun

I can honestly say that this was the best Christmas I've had in a while. Not once did I stop to think about what all Dr. Dunaway told me. I was just able to enjoy time with my family and it was amazing. I think that pictures will show you how great of a day it was more than my words could. Here are some pictures of our Christmas fun...
My sis-in-law, Ruthie. Our Christmas Eve Painting

My grandmother and her Nativity that I painted for her!

My brother Bryan, and his baby Abby

My brothers and I

Bryan, Me, and My Daddy

Megan and I after cooking our first Christmas dinner

Megan got me some owl earrings and a necklace! I love them!

My amazing husband and I ... I love this man

I have no idea what we were doing, but I love this picture

The whole family - and the guys are acting silly, imagine that!!

Mom and her kids

Megan and Willie - such a cute couple

Megan and I trying to be tough like Bryan in his red coat!

Haha ... Bryan and Megan

Matthew and his friend, Alanie

Megan won the game "Shut the Box" - she is now $16 richer

No comments:

Post a Comment