Sunday, December 11, 2011

Big Day

Well tomorrow's the big day of the surgery. I am so glad that it is finally here. I'm ready to get some answers! Ryle and I were talking about it yesterday - on one hand, I want him to find something wrong so that there will finally be a reason as to why I can't get pregnant. However, on the other hand, I don't want him to find something wrong and it not be fixable. SO I'm praying that if there is anything wrong, that he can fix it! My biggest fear at this point is that he will tell me that I can never have kids. I don't know how well I would handle that news. But I guess if that day comes, then we will deal with it then.

I talked to the hospital yesterday, we are just going to come on home after the surgery instead of staying overnight. I just want to come home and sleep in my bed. I took off work for three days just to be safe, but I know that my class is in good hands. It also means that when I go back, I only have 4 work days left before Christmas break! Man I have got to do some shopping soon - we haven't even started.

I will try to put an update on here when we get home Monday night, but it may be Tuesday before I get to it. Prayers are always welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying Praying Praying!! Hope yall have safe travels, a quick & easy procedure, & plenty of answers! We love yall!

    ReplyDelete