Thursday, December 15, 2011

Follow Up

I got my post op appointment scheduled yesterday afternoon. My follow up appointment with Dr. Dunaway is scheduled for Dec. 22 at 10 am! I will get to talk to him and see what he suggests our next step should be! Yay! I'm so excited.

I had to take another day off of work because I couldn't wear my jeans yet. I put them on and was in tears. I plan on going to work tomorrow, but will probably be in sweat pants... oh well! So for now, I'm going to enjoy my last day off work cuddled up on the couch with my three puppies. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kristen. You just won my giveaway at Our New Normal!! Please send me your mailing info and I'll get your necklace in the mail. Congrats!

    Kerry
    kams.blog21 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete