Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trying

I'm trying so hard to stay positive, but it's a really hard thing to do. I started the 100mg of progesterone suppositories on Saturday night. I take them twice a day: 100mg in morning and 100mg at night. Now I have started cramping and yesterday I started to have light spotting. So, my guess is that I'm not pregnant. I have a feeling that my wonderful monthly friend will show up very soon. If only Friday would get here sooner, then I would have a definite answer. I can't stand waiting.

If I'm not pregnant, we will be taking a break for several reasons. The number one reason is the money. We just can't afford it right now. We need to pay some bills off first. Secondly, Dr. London told us that we would have to take a break simply because I had so many folliciles and my body would not be able to get rid of them all. So that's what we will do, we will take a month or two off and try to save some money for the next cycle. We will also have my tubes checked during the off months.

Come on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment