Tuesday, July 05, 2011

4th of July

Well considering everthing that has happened this past week, I guess my 4th of July was pretty good. Sunday we went to have lunch with my Dad, and yesterday we went to have lunch with his parents. I haven't really been in the mood to do anything the past few days. All I want to do is sit on the couch with a book or sleep. So it was good to get out of the house for two days, but it didn't really make me feel better. I guess nothing will make me feel better about not being pregnant or the fact that we can't try again.

My mother-in-law tried to convince me that we will try again and that they will help us if they can. But it's more complicated than that to me. I guess in the back of my mind I feel that it's not meant to happen or that I don't deserve for it to happen. Of course I cried and cried during the whole conversation.

I'm just ready to be happy again ... so I'm going to sit on the couch and watch my favorite movies: The Twilight Saga! At least this can put a smile on my face for a few hours. Yep ... I'm a Twilight Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment