Monday, July 11, 2011

One Month Left

Well as of today, I only have one month left of summer vacation. Yep, school starts for teachers in my parish on August 11th. I'm not ready to go back to work yet; however, I am ready to play with my SmartBoard that is supposed to be installed in my classroom this summer.

I have enjoyed being lazy and I have had the best weekend with my husband. It's been a long time since I could actually say that I enjoyed every single minute of a day, let alone a whole weekend. But this past weekend was wonderful! We didn't do anything special. Just the normal stuff: grocery shopping, cooking, laying around the house, playing with the dogs, and laying out by the pool. I do not know why this weekend was different, I'm just glad that it was. I can only hope for more days to where I don't just sit and think about what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment