Thursday, August 04, 2011

Busy Week

Next week is going to be so busy. I'm getting my hair done and going to Painting with a Twist on Tuesday. On Wednesday I am getting my tubes checked - not the HSG (dye study with xrays). We are using an ultrasound. On Thursday and Friday school officially starts with two full days of inservice meetings.

I can not believe that Summer is over. I have one sad little week left! But my classroom is going to be so stinking cute! I have the best husband in the world. He has been helping me get my room together. I will have to post pictures later. But we decorated my door with the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree. And last night we painted the front of my OLD wooden desk with magnetic paint. I'm going to turn the front of my desk into a reading/spelling center. Seriously, he is the best. No one else's husband at the school helps them! What can I say, I'm one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment