Sunday, August 28, 2011

Have I Lost My Mind??

First of all, I want to show you how cute my apple tree turned out. Megan wanted me to put the student's pictures on an apple and put them on the tree she painted. It looks so cute, but I'm short - so I need to get a step stool or something so I can move a few of them up high!
Love my apple tree!

Okay. A while ago, Megan asked me to run a half marathon with her in October. I said that I would, but we never trained for it or anything. Well we have been talking about it again lately. So she convinced me to do this with her. I just signed up to run the Jazz Half Marathon in New Orleans on October 29! Have I lost my mind?! Megan says that starting this week, she will come over and we will walk/jog 4 evenings a week. A bonus is that my brother will also be doing it with us. I am also trying to convince my husband to do it as well. So I am excited and nervous at the same time. Surely I can walk/run/jog 13.1 miles in 4 hours, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment