Saturday, September 03, 2011

31 Heroes

This has been a busy day and it isn't over yet. This morning I got up at 5:45 to jog/walk a mile with Ryle. Then at 8:30, we went to watch my brother and dad participate in a 31 minute workout to benefit the fallen navy seals. CrossFit gyms across the nation and world gathered together to honor our heroes killed in action August 6, 2011 with a workout in an effort to raise funds for the families affected by this tragedy. I just want to say how proud I am of both of them! They did amazing! There is no way that I could have completed the workout!

Bryan is on the far left in the red.


Go Daddy! They had to run with 45 pound bags of sand!



Bryan is in the black shorts climbing the rope.


It's a 30 inch jump or something crazy like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment