Thursday, September 08, 2011

IVF Consult

Well today was a better day - not great, but better! First of all, I called the clinic to schedule our IVF consult. We are set for November 21 at 3:30. I'm so stinking excited. I'm not even sure why because it's no big deal. We are just going to find out about all of the procedures. I guess I'm excited because we are taking the next step.

Then this afternoon, I went to see my doctor. First of all, I told her that I wasn't taking the Zoloft. So she gave me something else, BuSpar (I think) - it's for anxiety. But I am supposed to take it only on my "bad" days. I'm not sure if I will or not yet. We shall see. So then we get to the Metformin thing - and guess what? The stinking fertility clinic did not send my records! They have had 2 months!! So they are going to call the clinic tomorrow and she will get back with me in the next few weeks. She wants to go over the whole file and then we will talk about it. She asked how everything was going with the baby situation. And we talked a little about it. We talked about the whole situation of people not understanding - I told her I don't know how to deal with that. And she had the best answer. She said to say "I thank God that you do NOT know how it feels, and I pray that you NEVER do" and to leave it at that. I love that answer because it is so true. No one knows what infertility feels like unless they have been through it. It's something that no one wants to go through. But I know that this is going to make me a stronger person!


On a side note - I have lost 4 pounds in two weeks! So yay! I'm just ready for my shins to get better so I can start jogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment