Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lately

Well I haven't been in a great mood lately. It seems that Ryle and I have been fighting all the time; although, I know that's not true - it just seems that way, but I know it's my fault - I've just been in one of those moods. Not being able to jog like I want to because of shin splints, stress at work, thinking about the holidays coming up, worrying about getting a 12-15 thousand dollar loan, IVF consult coming up, lots of pregnant people and/or babies in my life at the moment (or so it seems). There's just a lot going on. I feel like maybe I should be taking my Zoloft that she gave me - I did fill the prescription, just never took it like she wanted me to do.

So anyway, as you know, I've been going to Painting with a Twist. As it turns out, I'm not a great painter, but I like it. It keeps me busy and keeps my mind off of all of those things that put me in my "blah" mood. So Ryle went and bought me some things so that I can paint at home and not spend $45 every time I want to paint. Well, Megan is the best because she is "helping" me! The other night we painted a Halloween Fleur de Lis at her house. And today I painted some pumpkins all by myself. She is going to come over later and help me fix what I don't like on the pumpkins. Here are some pictures:





Just hoping that this will help me get out of the "blahness" that has taken over the past few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment