Monday, September 26, 2011

Yay Me!

Tonight I jogged 6 miles with Ryle and Megan. It took us about an hour and 27 minutes - not great, it's like a 14 minute mile. But still - I am so proud of myself. All day I was dreading this run, but I did it! So Yay me!

On a side note, I am stressing about the holidays already! I don't know what we are going to do. I'm not sure I can make the trip to visit all of the babies. I'm still hurt about how the whole Easter trip went down. My sis in law says to take a vacation so that we aren't even in town that week. But, it's the holidays so I don't really want to go on vacation. I asked Ryle what we were going to do, and all he said was "I don't know". We don't really talk about it. So I guess I just have to wait and see .... and you know, I just LOVE to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment