Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Not in the Mood

I haven't really been in the mood to post a blog lately. I've just been in a "blah" mood...

Last weekend was probably the best that I have felt in the past few weeks. My amazing husband took me to Shreveport to go shopping and to have dinner with my brother, William. And my "almost" sis in law, Megan, went with us - she was the best ever! She helped me pick out some wonderfully cute fall clothes!

We are still running like crazy - we actually did 8 miles on Monday. I was very proud of myself! Also, one of my other brothers, Bryan, is moving home today! Yay! I'm so excited and glad that he will be back - even if it is only for 6 months while he does some internship.

That's about it for now. Nothing exciting happening ... just ready for our half marathon and for our IVF consult .... come on November 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment