Monday, October 10, 2011

Finally!!

Well I got a call from my doctor today and YAY - the clinic finally sent her my records. She was calling to tell me that she had been looking through it. But they didn't send the one thing she needed - my lab work results. She said from looking at all of his notations and ultrasounds that I have had done, she does agree that I have PCOS. But she really wanted to see the lab results to back that up. I went in to her office today and they took some blood to run all 7 tests on the PCOS work up. Hopefully she will call me with the results in the next week or so. I told her how frustrated I am with the weight loss or lack there of, and she said that PCOS has a lot to do with it. So we shall see what the results say. She also said that I have had at least 200 ultrasounds in a year and a half- crazy amount. I've also had a lot of blood drawn in that time as well. This just gives me something to look forward to - the results I mean. I want to know if metformin *the diabetes drug* will help me or not. I'm hoping that it will help with my cycles and the weight loss.

I feel like I should have lost more that 4 pounds - I did the advocare 24 day challenge and we have been jogging for over a month now. 4 pounds, really?! I know that you have to gain muscle, but I want to see results!

That's really all the news I have right now, so when I find out - then you will find out!

On a side note - I have really gone "nutso". Today my husband and I did 4 miles and then came home and he had me do my first Crossfit workout ever! Nuts! I don't know if I will be able to move my arms at all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment