Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Idea ...

For a while now, people have been suggesting that we have a fundraiser or come up with some way to make money to help with IVF costs. Ok, so we came up with an idea. I think that we are going to try and sell jewelry holders. Last weekend, Ryle made me one:


I LOVE IT!!
 So today, Megan and I gave it a try! I think that this will be a great idea to help with the IVF costs, every little bit helps right?! Here are a few that we made today. They are our "demos"!






I'm excited for a few reasons: 1) We already have a couple of orders. 2) This helps take my mind off of everything - I've been having a rough time lately. This morning after cleaning house for 2 hours, I got in the shower and just cried for a good 10 minutes. I don't even know why, that's what gets me. I guess that I had been holding some things in for too long. But I'm not going to get into any of that right now ... don't really want to think about all of the things that have been bothering me.


So - if you know of anyone who would like a Jewelry Holder, just let me know! More pics to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment