Friday, February 24, 2012

Bit the Bullet

Too much information warning!!

Well the spotting is getting worse. It started off brownish yesterday morning, then went to pinkish brown yesterday afternoon, and then red last night. So I just decided I would take a test this morning to see what it says. Of course, it's negative. At least I know the HCG shot is out of my system. I'm calling the doctor's office this morning. I don't know what else to do. I think this is my period and not implantation bleeding. I can feel the Zoloft pills coming back. I think I need them in my system NOW!!!

We will see what the nurse says. Of course I won't hear back from them until later this afternoon. Their phone lines don't even open until 8:30 and then you have to leave a message. I'm trying so hard to "keep the faith" and stay positive. But it's not working ... I just want to crawl back into bed and cry. I don't want to go to work and deal with kids today. I' don't want to do anything. I just want to cry and sleep. How sad is that ....

No comments:

Post a Comment