Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Blah

The past few days, I have felt just plain old BLAH! My medicine (Prometrium) is making me dizzy. I take it twice a day. The night time pill doesn't bother me because I go right to sleep. The morning pill makes me feel all "loopy". It's almost like I'm drunk - lol but not the good buzz you sometimes get with a drink or two!

Other than that, I started spotting this morning ... just great. Now I have a bad feeling about this whole thing. I'm not supposed to test until Tuesday, and I really want to know NOW. I just don't have a good feeling. So I start crying at work and text my husband. He gets online and looks it up. He thinks that it's good. It could be implantation bleeding. But who knows I guess?! He always looks at the positive in something. That's one of the many reasons that I love that man! And here I am getting all emotional because we can't afford to try again. We really can't afford IVF (which is what I would want to try next). I'm just BLAH!! And I'm ready for this whole mess to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment