Thursday, February 02, 2012

Starting Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day ... I will start getting three shots a day instead of just one. We will decrease my Lupron to 5 units and start 75 of Follistim and Menopur. I'm a little nervous. Three shots seems like a lot. I know the Lupron in the thigh will be OK, but now I'm adding two shots to my stomach. My poor tummy is going to be so sore. We will do this for four days and return to the clinic on Tuesday, Feb. 7th for an ultrasound and labs to check the growth of the follicles. Ahh... it seems like it's happening so fast now. But I am glad that we are able to keep moving! Please pray that the follicles respond well because I do NOT want to have to order more medicine. My checkbook can't handle another withdrawal like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment