Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Sick Days

Sorry it took me so long to update ya'll. On the way home yesterday, I started getting a headache. By the time the four hour ride was over, it had turned into a full blown migraine. We got home around 4, I took my shots, and went to sleep. I woke up at six in tears. I thought my head was going to explode. My amazing husband gave me some medicine, held my hair back while I was sick, called my mom to see if there were any clinics open, and called my friend to get me a sub for today. Luckily, the medicine was making me sleepy, so I just went back to bed and woke up at 8 this morning. I will be going in to work at 11:30 today because I am feeling so much better. I have a dull headache and feel kind of weak, but I need all of my sick days. I am running out quickly! I only have 8 sick days left - I still have to finish this cycle and save a day for my brother's graduation from Physical Therapy School!

But the doctor's appointment went very well. I have lots of follicles but only four of them are maturing (which is good - you don't want too many). I have three 10mm and one 12mm. We were told to continue with the 75u of Follistim and Menopur along with the 5u of Lupron. We will return to the clinic on Thursday morning to have more blood work and another ultrasound. We will then discuss if we need to order more medicine or not - I'm afraid that we will have to, but hopefully it won't be a lot since the follicles are responding fairly well. That's all I really know right now, I'll update again Thursday night when we get home ...

No comments:

Post a Comment