Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One More Week

Well, it's official ... the wait is killing me! I can take a home pregnancy test in one more week.  I just need to know.... it's driving me crazy!! The sad thing is that Ryle will be out of town. He wants me to wait until he gets home next weekend, but there is NO way that I can do that. I will just have to be brave and take it by myself. I will either be happy at work or miserable with red swollen eyes. I guess everyone will know without asking me. I'm just ready to get it over with. I'm trying so hard to stay positive and BELIEVE that I am going to get a positive, but after so many negatives, it's just a hard thing to do. I can tell that it's getting to me - I feel very irritable. One more week ... that's what I keep telling myself ... just one more week ...

On a side note. Ryle and I are now selling AdvoCare. If you need help losing weight before a big event or if you just want to lose a few more pounds before swimsuit season, the 24-Day Challenge may be for you. If you just need an extra boost to help you get through the day, you should try the Spark Energy Drink! Spark is probably my favorite product that they sell (Mango Strawberry is the new flavor and it tastes amazing!) Shoot me an email if you are interested in trying any of their great products (ryleswife@gmail.com). You can also view them online at https://www.advocare.com/120218898/ContactMember.aspx

Have a great week, and hopefully I will have a very happy post to share with you next Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment