Monday, February 06, 2012

Shot #4

Tonight Ryle gave me shot number 4. Well it's really not number 4 considering I get three shots a night, but you get the point - shot night number 4 is done! The shots really haven't been that bad. They do hurt a little, but I do not get big red welts with this brand. The Repronex left huge red spots all over my stomach.

Tomorrow morning we will leave at 5am to get to Baton Rouge before the 9am cutoff. I really hate that we have to be there between 7:30 and 9, but you do what you have to I guess. I'm hoping that the follicles are responding well and we won't have to order more medicine. I just get so nervous when it's time for another ultrasound - I want so badly for something to go our way ....

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for a good report & safe travels!! Give your cares to Him!!

    ReplyDelete