Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Facebook

Ryle and I decided that it would be best if we both deleted our Facebook accounts. It seems that is tearing our family apart. It's sad that we can't have something as simple as a Facebook account anymore. So no more Facebook, I guess people will have to keep up with us the old fashioned way - text and phone calls. He thinks I should delete the blog too. But honestly, it has helped me get my feelings out. I don't want to start keeping those in again.

He still plans on going to see his grandparents soon and telling them that we won't be around this Easter. I hate that for him. I honestly do. It was his decision though, he doesn't want to be around the people that have hurt us lately. So I'll let him make that decision. He says it isn't his whole family - just a select few, but to be honest, it feels like his whole family.

I have an appointment tomorrow with a counselor. I'm nervous. I'm not sure I like the idea of spilling my guts to a total stranger. But then again, I think it will be good to get it ALL out. I don't know, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment