Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Drama ... Again

Just a warning before you read this ... it's been a long and BAD day. Some people have just pushed the wrong buttons. So I'm warning you right now, I'm not in a good mood, and probably shouldn't post this, but I am anyway. As I've said before, "think what you want to think ..."


Again with the family drama.


First of all, I find out someone else is pregnant. I was okay with it - honestly, I was. But what hurt me the most was that three people that are very close to me didn't tell me. I understand that it's hard to tell someone going through this that someone else in the family is pregnant. But what they could have done, was tell Ryle. He probably could have broken the news to me easier. Would I still be upset, well yes! But I just expected these three people to tell me, not hide it from me. It's much easier to hear from someone you love instead of on Facebook. And then I get a message from another family member that basically says I added them back to Facebook so they could read how much I hate them. And let me just stop right here and say "Thank You" to my husband for sticking up for me. It means a lot.


You know what, all I'm going to say is "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN STOP READING IT".  If you don't like it when I say "Ryle's Family", then don't read, but it is "Ryle's Family" that has all of the babies. If you don't like the fact that I said I didn't want to come visit for Easter, then don't read, but at least I was grown up enough to admit it. I was willing to put myself through pain so that he could see "HIS" family. I just love how "HIS" family is so supportive. 


I'm tired of saying that I am sorry if you don't like this or that in my blog. It's my blog. It's about me and my feelings. I thought about deleting the blog. But you know what? I'm not going to do that. Because the blog was my way of letting my feelings out. It's my way of making myself feel better. So for the last time, if you don't like it, then don't read it. No one is making you read it. I could care less at this point. Honestly.


The sad thing is, that the person this hurts the most is Ryle. It makes Ryle not was to see "HIS" family. He wants to take a trip to Natchez to tell his grandparents that we won't be around for a while until everyone can grow up. Is that what you are trying to accomplish? You want to push him further away? So your angry words aren't hurting me like you want them to, they are hurting him. Maybe you should think about that before you start sending messages to his wife about how she hates "HIS" family!

No comments:

Post a Comment