Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Happy Pill

Ok, Ryle says that my brother's girlfriend, Megan, is my happy pill. I have talked about her in some other blogs. But Ryle says that I am completely different when she is around. I don't know why - maybe because she is younger, maybe because she doesn't have kids, maybe because she is always so happy ... who knows?! But I have noticed that I don't dwell on my problems when she hangs out with us.

She is also a great artist! And somehow I convinced her to paint a mural on my classroom wall. We didn't plan on it taking up a whole wall, but somehow it did. We did it ... in a weekend, in the middle of the school year! It turned out awesome! I cannot wait for my sweet babies to come see it next week. So this post isn't really about my infertility troubles, this is just dedicated to Megan! Thanks so much for making my classroom so stinking cute! I love it!

She did it all by hand! Amazing Talent!!
Yea, I got the fun job of filling in all the holes from the cinder blocks!
So glad he could reach the top!
I love my classroom now!
The finished product!!
Philippians 4:13
Compliments of her dad! Haha ... Sorry Megan! I couldn't help but post this!



Ok, so I'm uploading photos to this post and to Facebook so that Willie can see his baseball pictures. And, well, I find out that another one of Ryle's family members is pregnant. I can't handle this anymore. I can't keep finding out that we are the only ones not having babies. I can't cope with it anymore. I think it's time to find someone to talk to - a support group or something. Ryle says to get off of Facebook, and that may be what I have to do. I just need to "walk into" a ton of money and then my problems will be solved I guess. If I just had money we could be at the doctor's office today. Where's my happy pill when I need it?! Lol - she's at work! Thanks for everything Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment